The main purpose of the position is to ensure the implementation of production plans for crop yields (Zhytomyr region).
Plans and organizes the technological process of agricultural production.
Selects technologies and develops technological maps for growing various types of agricultural crops in order to maximize yields, depending on soil conditions, precipitation, temperature conditions, and equipment productivity at enterprises.
Analyzes crop rotation in the fields. Ensures rational use of the land fund, machine and tractor fleet and chemical equipment.
Monitors high-quality and timely execution of technological operations and compliance with production standards.
Calculates the needs and provides enterprises with seed material, fertilizers, and plant protection products. Analyzes the needs for equipment for timely soil preparation, sowing, plant care, harvesting and delivery of seeds, fertilizers, PPR and ensures its availability.
Develops and ensures the implementation of plans-schedules for tillage, sowing campaign, plant protection, harvesting and its export to storage sites.
Develops and implements systems for monitoring the use of material and technical means, production standards, the use of advanced technologies and agricultural experience.
- Higher agronomic education (Master’s degree, Specialist, FULL-TIME)
- Knowledge of intensive technologies for growing agricultural crops, best practices of Ukrainian and foreign enterprises in the field of crop production
- Knowledge of the organization of production, methods of maximizing yield, processing of agricultural crops, cost management and increasing the profitability of a production agricultural enterprise
- Basic knowledge in the field of Economics
- User-level computer proficiency
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Focus on result
- Focus on collaboration and teamwork